Villa Lighea is situated in one of the most beautiful and fashionable areas of Positano, the little village of the Amalfi coast famous for its uniqueness and beauty. As John Steinbeck once put it: “Positano bites deep. It is a dream place that isn’t quite real when you are there and becomes beckoningly real after you are gone.”
The Vila is a characteristic Positano building where the influence of Byzantine architecture has been perfectly merged with the skillful hands of contemporary local masters. It features arches, vaults and niches that stand out on the pastel sky-blue majolica tiles.
The view is simply breathtaking – with the entire bay of Positano opening to your eyes. All bedrooms and terraces overlook the Mediterranean, the famous Li Galli (Sirens’ island) is in front of you and Positano itself is on your right.
The villa itself has 5 bedrooms (either double or twin), and there is a sixth bedroom (apartment) right next to the villa in the same residence, which is available. All bedrooms have sea view, are furnished in Mediterranean style, have on suit bathrooms, and a small balcony. Each has air cons, safe keeping facilities, hair dryers, mosquito nets, WiFi connection. We decided not to put TVs in the bedrooms- the view is simply too beautiful to be “contested” by other images. Listen to the sound of the waves and your favorite music if you choose to use the iPod docks provided in all the bedrooms.
The living room is spacious with a panoramic veranda terrace, overlooking the sea. It is furnished with cozy sofas, a large dinner table for the perfect lively dinners together. There is also a large flat screen satellite TV, as well as audio / DVD equipment and wireless Internet (wireless can be used anywhere in the residence, gardens and swimming pool area).
The kitchen is adjacent to the living room is of professional quality and is equipped accordingly. You can enjoy cooking your own meals or hire a professional chef for an entire day or a special event.
The Villa has two floors and is surrounded by beautiful terraces and gardens. Take a refreshing dip in a swimming pool, relax in a Jacuzzi or simply laze around in the garden solarium.
The closest beach is Arienzo, which is only a few minutes walk down the stairs. There you will find a lovely family run restaurant to enjoy a freshly cooked traditional lunch, rent a sun bed or take a water taxi to the main Positano beach.
The center of Positano is just one kilometer away from the villa and can be comfortably reached by public transport (bus stop opposite to the villa), taxi or by taking a pleasant picturesque stroll (about 20 minutes).
On your arrival you will be greeted by Manuela, Katya and Roberto, who are there to help you to make you stay in Positano truly memorable. It will be our pleasure to suggest you (as well as help to arrange, book, etc) interesting excursions, best restaurants and all that our area can offer.
– use of private swimming pool exclusively for the guests of Villa Lighea (open from April 1st to October 30th)
– everyday cleaning (except on Sunday)
– linen change on Wednesday and Saturday
– luggage transportation (complimentary from 3pm to 5pm and from 8am to 10am;otherwise it s under request and to pay per piece)
– air conditioning/heater in every room
– internet connection (WiFi)
– concierge service (booking of restaurants, beauty salons, sun beds on the beach, taxi, taxi boat, rent a car /scooter, tours -Ischia, Capri, Pompei, Ercolano, wine tours,trekking tours-, information about the area)
– food storage upon your arrival (only food cost to be paid upon your arrival)
- Guests: 12
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Beachfront, Dining area, Flat-screen TV, Free parking, Free WiFi, Outdoor pool, Terrace
- View: Seaside
- Size: 400m²
- Bed Type: 6 Double Bedrooms
- Categories: Amalfi Coast, Campania